#Burger-Ping meets HaKe

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cheaters

[aSHb]Spiderman

Mein deutch is kar slecht....

So i write in english if you don't mind, i'm hooked on your server burger-ping (iceworld only) and lately its becoming a cheaters server, for real late in the evening there are several cheaters active mostly auto-aim and speed hack (the never ending story) if posseble admins take more notice and ban the bastards, and if you have not enough men i would like to aply for admin and ban some fucking cheaters becouse they make me sick.

still very nice site & server keep up the good work

peace
[aSHb]Spiderman :respect:

Knut77

Wenn du Admin werden willst musst du 20 € berappeln. Ich hoffe du verstehst das was ich hier schreibe :/

PuN!sH@

ok ich übersetz für knut

you would like admin?? pay 20€ and you can kick any cheaters from BP server´s you know
have a nice day!

wishes from [_T_N_T_]---PuN!sH@

Berzerker

I think u missunderstand !

If u pay 20 € u got admin status of 23 and more servers. ( CSS , CS 1.6 , BF, CoD etc .. )

So whats better ? Admin of 1 Server for 20 € or Admin of ca 23 CSS&CS 1.6 Servers ?

Syn-Tx

Burger-Ping Admins | Anti Cheat
Ihr seit echt boones.
Hier die wörtliche Übersetzung:
So schreibe ich auf englisch, wenn Sie sich nicht kümmern, ich werde angespannt auf Ihrem Bediener Burger-burger-ping (nur iceworld) und kürzlich war wieder ein Hooker, denn wirklich spät am Abend gibt es einige Hooker , die meistens aktiv sind, Autoaims (Aimbots) und Speedhack (die nie Endgeschichte)wenn möglich admins mehr Notiz davon nehmen und die bastard bannen.

Der letzte Abschnitt:
Wenn Sie nicht genügende Männer haben, möchte ich admin beantragen und etwas fucking Überbrücker becouse verbieten, das sie mich krank bilden.

-------------------------------
Hi.
I have understood which you mean. The others are everything "english boones".
Indeed bad circumstances on "Ice World" prevail. Demo takes up and sends it to me in the future.
I am responsible with BP for it. Send the demos on:
syn-tx@arcor.de

Cu Syn Tx

[aSHb]Spiderman

I can send demo's but they use bullshit names, they need to be cought on the action for i ban i think, and about the admin thing i only play iceword from burger-ping as regular and other servers i search random, i used to be a admin on 1 server just to make it save for a belgium group just becouse i was alot on that server. But i don't need to be a admin i just want cheaters to die a horrible death :evil:

but if i can make demo's i send a8
Spidey

Syn-Tx

Burger-Ping Admins | Anti Cheat
Hi again.

One knows for example of the "Yam cheat". That is a good suggestion of you. I will arrange a list of the "CheaterNicks" afterwards. It will probably give many spell.

Thanks

Syn-Tx

Oben