#Burger-Ping meets HaKe

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

das leben mit steam

G4bb4 G4nd4lf

so was findet man wenn man sich bei steam beschweren will im help forum:

Steam used my toilet and stole my car!
Hello fellow Steam friends,

I have been having a problem with Steam. Ever since I installed steam my computer has been making funny noises. The CD-Rom drive spits itself out sometimes. The speakers constantly screech, even on mute! My computer makes funny noises when I stick in a floppy. The monitor will flicker on and off. My computer will turn off every 10 minutes once Steam is running. Internet Explorer will not open while Steam is open.

That was all ok, but what Steam did yesterday is unforgivable! Steam went and used my toilet! Now, that would be all ok if it was not for it clogged it! The toilet started to overflow and now my tiles in the bathroom are coming up. After it used my toilet, Steam stole my car keys and took my car out for a joy ride! About 2:00AM the police came and said they found my car in a ditch, on fire! So they take me out to my car, and what do I find? My new little puppy is inside, dead.

I tried to tell the police that it was Steam’s fault, but they said they did not know anything about computers. Should I install a new operating system? Help, what should I do?

-Carlos The Great

Godpower

Ex Burger-Ping Admins
loooooool....der arme junge hat echt schwerwiegende probleme.......grenzt ja schon an vervolgungswahn :totlachen:

Oben