#Burger-Ping meets HaKe

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hackers/Cheaters....

Kalamies

excuse that this is not in dutch or duestch, i dont speak that language XD

I play in your Italy only server often... and must say there are many hackers. I dont know how to get Steam:IDs, and dont think it really matters because it is so obviosuy.

Intersports gamers and [TNT], also a guy named Tony Montana... they are on when i left (Burger Ping CS:S Italy) ...

Obvious wall hack... now they claim they use Teamspeak... but when no1 is dead or spectating, and i am waiting behind a wall, they start shooting before they get around the corner straight for my head.

I have played Counter Strike Source for almost a year now (bought it as soon as it was released in england) --- and this is bs, and if you try and back them up (like many in the server were doing) then there is something wrong with the community. They have flamed me and even said they have the power to ban or kick me. This is 99% unlikely however when the whole server sticks up for cheaters it is difficult for truth to prosper.

I could gather their Steam:ID's if they are still on when i return but i believe that is a useless idea - instead rather whenever you see Intersportsgaming, or TNT tagged players in the server. Watch them, when they are alone and not dead, they are BS - and they should be banned...

What hacks are they using? I would have thought VAC proof FS Wallhack - but not aimbot, they are to crap at aiming for that.

Please admins, enter your servers more often and ban these people, they are so obvious its both annoying and funny.

D4rk5tar

When u´ll ever play on BP-Server again just make a demo by typing Record "demoname" into the Console.Typing status will show their ID´s just take a screenshot and post demo and screenshot here.
To enable Console just add -console to ur desktopshortcut.(rightklick shortcut and type it in)

$hadow

also ich finde das hier ein bißchen übertrieben ich bin von inter sports gaming und ich cheate nich auf keinen fall nur weil ich gut bin was heit gut 60:65 stats sind ja nicht wirklich gut also mach ruhig ne demo er hat zu jedem cheater gesagt der ihn gekillt hat :flop!: :flop!: :flop!: :flop!: :flop!: :flop!: :flop!: :flop!: :flop!:

MFG $hadow :winkewinke: :winkewinke: :winkewinke: :winkewinke:

Korisch

Just switch into the Spectate-Mode... or however.
Start recording a demo by typing "record demoname" in your console and push the return button, don't forget to type "sb_status" and "snapshot". If you are done with the demo which can show you the cheater, just type "stop". The Demo(demoname.dem which should be compressed with WinRAR or WinZIP) and the Screenshot(image.bmp which should be converted to a .JPG file by using Paint or something like that) with the Cheaters-ID can be found in your cstrike folder.
For example:

C:/Programm Files/Steam/SteamApps/your@mail/Counter-Strike/cstrike

Upload the Demo @ www.rapidshare.de
and post it here with the Cheaters STEAM_ID on the Screenshot.

sondersonde

best you type sb_status twice, once while recording the demo and once to get the snapshot with steam-ids. taking sb_status while recording, verifies the demo for unitedadmins.com for banning the player on every vac protected server.

sondersonde

Oben