#Burger-Ping meets HaKe

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

voteban

abuli

if i am in the rong place forgive me, but i am from norway and can t speak or read German. i play every day on burger ping icworld. it s the only server i play on. but more and more often they start voteban against me. i don t cheat!!!!!!. i have to leave in feare of be banned. i have played counter strike in 4 or 5 years no. (counter strike source no). what happens if i get votebanned?

BastarD[T]

don't waste your time here
these guys here wil fool around with you (especially never help you), and if u have a good score they'll let u play here for a couple of months then someone will make demo and there u have it BAN...
*happened to me also*

Gina

Ex Burger-Ping Admins
Bastard du steigerst hier wirklich sehr dein Ansehen wenn du mit solchen Texten hier ankommst, ganz ehrlich, das is mal total daneben..

N3o

ok u play css and if u get a voteban u must wait for 300 minutes and then u will could playing.

Edit: ich hasse Englisch

der_bachelor

Original von BastarD[T]
die haben mich verpisst durch mir falsch zu beschuldigen... :flop!:

Versteh(t) mich nicht falsch, ich will nicht überheblich wirken, aber als Germanistik-Student tut das schon irgendwo weh wenn ich sowas lese ^^ :D

KiLLaHtScHiCksE

Ex Burger-Ping Admins
What he will tell u is, that u have to wait 300 minutes and then u will get automatic unbanned.
We can´t unbann u because nobody can prove that u have cheated and u can´t prove u did not cheat.
We are sorry, u have to wait!

Oben